StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Source SDK Tutorials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP
Razzle Dazzle

Source SDK Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Source SDK Tutorials   Source SDK Tutorials EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 pm

I need a tutorial, one that's easy to use and understand.. I tried making a room, but I didnt know how to view it Sad
Back to top Go down
Spartan[.:117:.]
Map Maker
Map Maker

PostSubject: RE: Source Tutorial   Source SDK Tutorials EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:51 pm

To view the room in Hammer, go to View - 3D Textured Polygons. Then move your cursor over the 3D view, hit the "z" key, and then you can fly around, just like noclip. Hit the "z" key again to get out of the noclip mode.
Maybe a reason your room didn't show up is because you didn't make it hollow. To make it hollow, select the block, go to Tools - Make Hollow.
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: Source SDK Tutorials   Source SDK Tutorials EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Sounds easy to me! Spartan you should actually make a detailed youtube video on how to use source sdk, im so confused on how to use it!
Back to top Go down
max payne
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
max payne

PostSubject: Re: Source SDK Tutorials   Source SDK Tutorials EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Yeah that's would be a GREAT idea, a Source SDK tutorial, make one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Source SDK Tutorials   Source SDK Tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

Source SDK Tutorials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Maps/Sets-
Jump to: