StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Sorry for the inconvience

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

Sorry for the inconvience Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Sorry everyone, But final stand is not being a machinima now, Its from here on a mod. Dont worry though, All the people with jobs right now are being forwarded to Freemans heroes, Ill keep you guys informed about everything else once I get more news, Meeting should be soon!
Back to top Go down
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP
Razzle Dazzle

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Whaaaaaaaaa Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:05 pm

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why not? Shocked
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 pm

I dont know, You will still be in the machinima, Just not final stand.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 9:05 pm

i really dont see why we couldent make fs a movie...... but i guess gmod has limitations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the inconvience   Sorry for the inconvience Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the inconvience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Announcements-
Jump to: