SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Share | 

Seriousity is the way for succes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wirss

PostSubject: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey guys some may know me some don't other think i'm an asshole but however i'm fine with what you think

Well basicly i just want to tell you that i don't think it this will succes not because you are to young or whatever but because of your outside look

First of all How do you want to release your vids and librarys to put them in ? You do not have a frontpage but jjust a forum that can't work

Also you'll need somebody who knows a bit from web and server engeneering.A pre-hosted forum will lead you nowhere they are fucking easy to hack have an assload of security leaks and only a small possibility of settings and alot of publicity.

For the server thingys:
I helped will a little out with giving him some little hints but its hard to get something running without knowledge. Will is not bad at the stuff but still has alot of problems i'll try to pimp him a little because he's a friend of mine but guys seriously i smell alot of fail in this

Also the 10 post then apply rule is ... useless it just incrases the amount of spammer just like this spambotfirendly forum wich is an OUTDATED version of phpbb

I just want to let you know that without any "professionals" you won't come far with this

Hope you all can accept some critisism and i'm avialable for you guys if you'll need some help

Also to psycho: I thought about what you say and suddenly knew your problem with the admin thingy. You got the server and evrything but do not trust anyone you don't know like me but the problem is to fix things you basicly need acces to the server.

If you guys do not beleve me that i know what i am talking about just ask some dudes in skg or send me pm's so i can send you proofs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 1:34 pm

yah wirs is right prehosted does suck.... and i do have some problems installing ulx but i figured out i had to update it using tortuise svn.. and wirs if u give me a little help with the website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wirss

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Will_Kill wrote:
yah wirs is right prehosted does suck.... and i do have some problems installing ulx but i figured out i had to update it using tortuise svn.. and wirs if u give me a little help with the website
html& php i'm not that good in it but i could sure try something

i could install a fully working forum without restrictions and i would do it for free since there is nothing worse then PREHOSTED stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 2:31 pm

lol yah it doesnt have a main page and as u said wirs EASY to hack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

First off, I would reply to you if you had better grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Well its pretty good for someone who doesn't speak English as his first language. He is from Luxembourg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Wirs, I will take everything you said about the SITE into consideration, I just want more info on this via steam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

yah but to see wirs u need to be on EARLIER....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriousity is the way for succes   

Back to top Go down

Seriousity is the way for succes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: What you think SBP needs!-
Jump to: