StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

I have been gone for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan[.:117:.]
Map Maker
Map Maker

I have been gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: I have been gone for a while   I have been gone for a while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Well, I have been working on my map. It now has custom models, and its name is changed. The models are ones you may be familiar to:
The Ship (or the Evocity props, they are the Ship props.)
The map has increased in size, and has many improvments.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: I have been gone for a while   I have been gone for a while EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:01 pm

kewl! link pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartan[.:117:.]
Map Maker
Map Maker

PostSubject: Re: I have been gone for a while   I have been gone for a while EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:16 am

There isnt a link - I'm still working on it. Unfortunately, some of the props are purple and black, and no matter what I do, they don't go to their normal texture. So there is no link......yet.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: I have been gone for a while   I have been gone for a while EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:14 pm

aw Sad ive had some trouble like that with my dods maps... you dont really know what game the textures are from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have been gone for a while   I have been gone for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

I have been gone for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Other-
Jump to: