StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP
Razzle Dazzle

Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things Empty
PostSubject: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I created out youtube channel for striderbusting.

Its sad to see that i couldn't fit the entire name but StriderBusting was all I can fit.

Also. The Activity of these forums is starting to die, and sbp actors, we can remove you if your not totally active. Catdog and spartan weren't active and they're no longer participating in Freeman's Heroes. Although they are still in SBP they will be in the future machinmas.

-Razzle Dazzle

P.S Will and Pyco please msg me on steam or pm for the password and what not. Only super admins can access the channel unless pyco creates another forum for youtube and someone can be held responsible for that.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:11 pm

oh... i forgot to ask... am i a super or a reg on the server?
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Will_Kill

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:13 pm

your a reg... k
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Will_Kill

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

physco any way u can add the admin groups?
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Lemme just get things down, Razzle made the channel but wasnt supposed to. So thats a false, and ill see finding some time to add you to the admin group on the server some time XMS.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:09 pm

huh... anywway when are we gona to the pirate song?
Back to top Go down
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP
Razzle Dazzle

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

lol that was funny today. We got catdog to substitute for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things   Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things Empty

Back to top Go down

Offical StriderBusting Channel/Plus other things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Announcements-
Jump to: