StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* Empty
PostSubject: SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*   SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 pm

Hey everyone, Thank XMS for our Site Promo, Ingame Gmod Promo will be done by me and other chosen members, but Full creds to XMS, Link is provided below.

=====================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmXMdHyTzc

=====================
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*   SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 pm

thnx Smile it wasnt that hard to make i wouldove done a ingame one but hypercam doesnt like ingame Sad
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*   SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Noone is doing a Ingame one except for me, I will be choosing Members by Choice to come and assist me with the Promo when Needed.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*   SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:44 pm

ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*   SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS* Empty

Back to top Go down

SBP Site Promo *DONE BY XMS*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Announcements-
Jump to: