StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

XMSes application *ACCEPTED*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

XMSes application *ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Steam ID: th3realXMS

Ingame Name: -*^XMS^*- or [SBP] XMS

First off, If you ARE accepted as a Admin on "[SBProductions] Freeplay/Filming server", you need to know some rules.

If you encounter a Minge Spamming props, Mic Spamming, etc. Give him a warning, if he fails to cooperate, you kick them ONCE, if they come back, its a 10 min ban, after that 10 min ban and they do it again, its a perma ban, if YOU fail to follow this rule, your admin will be taken away.

Secondly, Disrespecting fellow admins or superadmins will result in a 1 week punishment with NO admin.

Thirdly, Please dont abuse your admin powers, if a contraption is being made by a guest, dont take your Physics Gun and mess the Contraption around, unless there making something explicit.

And, Lastly, if you are accepted, you will be a trial admin, we will observe your behaviour as a admin for ONE week and decide if your really ready for the job.

Can you follow these rules?

ok Smile but whats the ip?
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Your steam ID Was posted incorrectly, Go in a multiplayer game and type Status in the console to bring up your steam ID.
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Will_Kill

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm

To get your Steam ID, please follow these instructions:
(Easiest way)
1. Launch any Steam based game that you can access the developer console from (~)
2. Type status into the console, which will bring up a list.
3. You will find your name, which to the right, will display your STEAM ID.
4. Highlight that number which begins with STEAM_*:*
5. Make sure that you copy the entire number to the end.

sorry for coming in thsi but heres how you do it
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:43 pm

no clue what your talking about... thats what you put in to add me so i just typed it in xD
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Will_Kill

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:03 pm

steam id is a bunch of numbers..
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm

oh xD il try to find that
Back to top Go down
Razzle Dazzle
Founder Of SBP
Founder Of SBP
Razzle Dazzle

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Here msg me on steam so i can invite you to the server and I can give you the Id.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:04 pm

naw its ok... im gona play l4d ina minute and ill get it on there if i can
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
Voice Actor
Voice Actor
Will_Kill

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm

we dont need his steam id its all about him being on the server
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:13 pm

yeah and i already got accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XMSes application *ACCEPTED*   XMSes application *ACCEPTED* Empty

Back to top Go down

XMSes application *ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1