StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-

Go down 
2 posters

was this reveiw good?
yes
Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_lcap0%Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_lcap0%Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
kinda
 0% [ 0 ]
could be better
 0% [ 0 ]
horrible
 0% [ 0 ]
EXELENT!!11111111
Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_lcap100%Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-   Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Game: Left 4 Dead

Date: 5/19/2009

Summary of the game:
post-apacolypse zombie shooter were you can play as 4 different characters, a "military funded" virus takes over the world and mutates people into either: nothing... just running screaming crazy zombies
Hunters: infected that can pounce for max damage
Smokers: infected that can pull players from max distance
Boomers: big fat infected that can puke on players (their puke attracks the mob)
Witch: no explanation needed... just AVIOD
Tank: the 5000 hp monster of DOOM
or the mob: a group of swarming regular infected

Pros:
plenty of zombies to kill and cool weapons like molotovs and pipe bombs
exelent lighting

Cons:
frustraiting on hard difficulty
bots are metaly retarded

Metascore: 89

Playerscore: 89
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-   Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- EmptyTue May 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Good Review XMS.
Back to top Go down
XMS
Regular Actor
Regular Actor
XMS

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-   Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:11 pm

yay Smile it was kinda easy since l4d has aton of things to talk about.. css and portal were really hard Sad(((
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-   Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <- Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead: PILLZ HERE!!!! -> 0 <-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: The Review Center-
Jump to: