StriderBustingProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBP is a machinima team working with Dial 7 for Stupid Productions on various movies or Episodes.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SBPRODUCTIONS HAS A SERVER!

Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylph

Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders Empty
PostSubject: Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders   Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:38 am

Alright so we saw that you got a forum and a team setted up. For other ppl who probably don't know me well Aimosal chose me and Shoax to be part of your team as lua coders.
Anyway.
So, Aimosal, this is what I made this post for. If you guys have ideas to new sweps that you wish to see and have tell us by contacting us on our youtube page or our gmail. Shoax and I will try our best to fullfil your demands, if they are possible of course. Feel free to ask requests, We aren't like Facepunch moderators, we're more friendly than this.
So we're happy to meet you guys at SBP anytime

Gmail: SylphandShoax@gmail.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/SylphandShoax
Meet us on Steam, Search in community for Sylph or Shoax or you can add us both, we'll be pleased to talk to yah anytime.

Thanks Aim for taking us in your team and have a nice day.
Cya.
Back to top Go down
aimosal
Co-Founder of SBP
Co-Founder of SBP
aimosal

Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders   Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 am

Thanks for the post sylph, im going to be trying to get this site back on track, might purchase a domain for it and upgrade it.
Back to top Go down

Sylph and Shoax Lua Coders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StriderBustingProductions :: Announcements-
Jump to: